Saturday, March 5, 2011

Snow Factory



Who ever came up with this idea was GENIUS!!!! It says on the front window before you come in:
So, I was like ok.....lets see what they've got to offer.

Walked in and it was all white and pretty clean. As I stood in line a couple walked up behind me and they were virgins of this place too lol So as we discussed what we might order I just asked what is the most popular? He points to:
Ok so not hard at all I LOVE the top 3 so I order that and a few added toppings:

I added mango bursts they added it to the middle and then I had condensed milk
I was surprised when I took my first bite. Nothing what I had expected. It looked one way yet tasted seriously like frozen yogurt as soon as it hits your tongue. Really weird, but really cool. I think next time I go I'm going to skip the condensed milk it was way sweet. Condensed milk tastes better on shave ice because its more watery. This item on the other hand is far from tasting watery. A must try I must say.
This is the lychee flavored one w/lychee bursts and gummy bears for my lil man

We enjoyed ourselves and was so happy to come to this place. Like I said it is a MUST try.

Happy Eating :)





No comments:

Post a Comment