Saturday, March 12, 2011

Gogi Korean Taco Truck

This was actually the same day as La Tour Cafe but after and just to grab a few before heading home. You see, this place usually only opens at lunch or what ever they twitter for the day(which is where they will be)  Anyways every time I come to town to see if they are open, they aren't so when I realized that it was around 11am and I was in the area I was like YAYUH!!!!! I saw this truck on the Food Network in California and when I found out that there was one in Hawaii I was like I've got to TRY this place out because I love KOREAN FOOD!!!

So, we stopped and I hopped out to check it out. The parking was great and not too hard to find of course its on Kapiolani Blvd so it was right next to an adult store and a couple of strip joints but other than that GREAT lol
Lots of people in line so it took about 10 mins to get my food but well worth the wait

Here is the menu and because I just finished eating at La Tour Cafe I was already full but just ordered enough for me to try them out

I got a spicy bbq pork taco and 2 short rib tacos
Then a bi bim short rib burrito






YUMMMY!! I didn't even get to taste everything I wanted to try :( I was so full but on the way home I was able to taste some and wished I had ordered more. I will be going back and when I do I'm ordering MORE :)
If you like korean food you have to try this place the prices are really good. 

Happy eating yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment