Friday, March 25, 2011

Cinnamon's

Ok so I had to go to Kailua to run some errands and I this place was right next tot the building I went to. I then realized that this was the place I've been wanting to try. They are the only place in Hawaii that I know of with RED VELVET pancakes :) When we got there around 11am there were so many people there we had to wait a good 20 mins before getting seated. So we took the time to check the menu out and the specials for the day.
hmmmm blueberry pancakes YUMMM! Carrot pancakes cool, I want to try 
Checked the menu out, and checked our neighbors plates too and made our decision lol
We wanted to at least try one thing from the different sections of the menu so we ordered
8/10
Macadamia nut cinnamon roll Roxy saw this old lady next to us eating this and she was like...I want that lol It was really good. Not as good as Cinnabon in my own opinion but it was good.

8/10
Blueberry, walnut cream cheese pancakes
This was good but not as good as my...
RED VELVET pancakes :) OMG so good melt in your mouth good
10/10

You know me and my LOX I had to have me some on my egg benedict and also tried a Kalua pig one too
This went well with the pancakes...so good!!
10/10

And last we chose an omelette a chinese one w/shredded roasted chicken, char siu and a medley of vegetables in it I give this a 9/10

Again this went well w/the pancakes

All in all I'm really glad I got to try this place. It exceeded my expectations especially the star of the show the red velvet pancakes. I'd totally go there again for the red velvet pancakes and egg benedicts which were my fav part of the meal. 

Good eating to you this weekend :)







2 comments:

  1. omg friends in our ward here in waialua told us about this place. we were supposed to go last month and bailed out....why why WHY did we do that?! i want those red velvet pancakes...right now. with an eggs benedict order on the side of course. sis, we gotta go eat together!

    ReplyDelete