Sunday, March 20, 2011

Frost City


So, this was just another one of those places that I had to try and when I was in the area I had to stop by. This place closes on Mondays and every time I was in the area it happened to be a Monday :( So this was an exciting day of course.

I took all the kids in, nephew and sister-in-laws and we had a view of the menu
Of course I asked the lady at the counter what her favs were and with her help I made my decisions
We started off with watermelon...to too sweet you can taste the watermelon juices it was refreshing
Strawberry was nice and light tasted just like frozen yogurt
Pineapple was my favorite besides the fact that I love pineapple anything....it was PERFECT! It should be called pineapple dream lol


Then I saw a mango drink called the mango pomelo some kind of chinese drink w/tapioca balls, grapefruit, mango juice, mango chunks and milk. I'm sure there are other ingredients but, I really don't care it tastes great.

This is the second place I have tried like this and I like the differences of the places. This place seems to have smaller portions for the same amount of money as the other so....I'm glad I tried this place but next time if I feel like eating this again I'll probably go back to Snow Factory because of their portion size.

Have you found a new place to try yet?? What you waiting for?? Get out there!!

Happy eating!!!



3 comments:

  1. Dear Ina,

    I LOVE that you are trying all these new food places because it is making me itchy to try some up here too. But one thing boggles me, how in the heck do you manage to eat all of the food/drinks that you list?! I don't even think I could and I'm way huger than you. bahahahaha. But I love this blog, it gives me a lot of good ideas on new places I should try when I come home, which I am hoping will be in the summer for a month. Love you muchoooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha I normally drag someone along with me...in this case it was my sis-in-laws and my kids lol I hope you come summer time so we can try some new places out together :) love you muchacha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy! omg, i love your blog! makes me hungry even though i just pigged out! hahaha. wemost def will need to visit some of these places when i get home :) <3 you ina-mae!

    ReplyDelete