Sunday, March 20, 2011

T.A.S.T.E.

Tasty
Asian
Tacos
Eatery

Ok so I stopped by this place on my home one day and I was so excited to see that they were still open. You see they are normally open from 11-2pm or something like that and I happened to pass this place at 4pm and was excited to see them still open. When I ordered my food I asked why they were still open and they said they only stay open until they are done prepping for the next day so I guess it was my lucky day huh lol

This is my second asian taco place I've tried ever and when I saw that there menu was different from the other place I tried I had to try.....well, EVERYTHING :) and so I did!!
Check the prices out not bad right?? I thought so...
 I have listed my FAV taco down to my least favorite

In 1st place I have the Shrimp 10/10 for sure honey wasabi what??? This was amazing!!
2nd Mahi Mahi I love Miso and ginger and it went perfectly w/the fresh mahi
3rd CharSiu
4th chicken
5th surprisingly was the rib eye which let me down because there was no taste...it needed salt, sauce...something it was so bland

All in all my experience with this place was that it was lacking. I know they were prepping for the next day when I got there, I kept in mind that I was the only customer there and I felt that it could've been better. The tortilla itself wasn't warm but, the meat was, the coleslaw was cold so when you put it together it didn't taste....how can I put it, at its best. I thought it could've been better. From what I tasted I hope to come back to this place and taste their BEST. I have hopes for this place and I'm going to stay optimistic until otherwise.

Happy eating :)






No comments:

Post a Comment