Friday, February 4, 2011

Random eatings

My family and I were in town to visit my sister-in-law who just gave birth and we stumbled into a Food Land because my hub was complaining he was hungry and we were driving in circles looking for the hospital trying to go through the back roads. So, Food Land it was and as I was walking around marveling at all the good foods(keep in mind this was like a super food land not like the one close to my home in Laie) there was a poke station, salad bar all sorts of cool things.
I got a steak plate and wanted something sweet so I got:
It was pretty good but would have tasted better nice and warm. I've never seen this so I had to taste it. We kept walking and saw the poke station and me and my hub had to try some of this and some of that lol
We were very satisfied after our little trip. We then headed to the hospital content and ready to meet baby.
Baby boy of Falon & Francis Meredith 10Ibs 20z 22in long born @ Kapiolani Hospital 2/3/2011


Afterwards we went to Party City the new one in Kalihi and I was blown away by their selection. I felt like I was in a dream. I wanted to get everything there but I had to keep in mind I was trying to keep it simple lol Anyways this was much of the excitement that happend Thursday evening.
I will post more tonight after Hazel's bday party tonight. Happy Friday and to good eats to everyone! cheers:)




No comments:

Post a Comment