Monday, February 21, 2011

Kinda hungry after running the GAR

So we just finished running the Great Aloha Run and we had to go change our oil for our car. We stopped our usual spot for that Jiffy Lube in Pearl City. We were there pretty early so they did it pretty fast but while we were waiting we were trying to look for a place that had smoothies or frozen yogurt instead we found a place w/those bubble drinks......so we ordered:
We got the most popular flavor Honeydew

and mango

They were pretty good but, I still prefer Angel's one lol

We got these from a place called
They are new to this mini mall area and the food looked pretty good from the advertisements so...we couldn't resist we had to order lol

We ended up getting
Meat Jun w/mac salad tofu and salad beneath it
Not the best meat jun I ever tasted but it was alright...I had to at least try it, its one of my fav dishes

Loco moco w/corn, tofu and spring rolls

My fav spicy bbq pork YUMMY!


After having some lunch/breakfast we had to run some errands and started to feel that heat again and had came across a frozen yogurt place called

Some of the yummies you could add to your yogurt above and below

I got a cheesecake flavored yogurt, vanilla and red velvet
toppings I added was little pieces of cheesecake, some kind of pearl looking that was amazingly great, graham cracker crumbs granola and whipped cream
The above is the before and the below is the after
YUMMY!!!


This is a better pics of the pearl looking thing...its so cool because when you pop it in your mouth you taste it and then it just disappears. Its kind of hard to explain its one of those things you just have to taste lol

Anyways I had to drive home and I was so tired because I only slept 3 hours that night so I had me a


and my fav

What a day I got home and was POOPED!!! Don't know how I'm blogging this right now I need to be sleeping. Happy eating yall :)

Happy Presidents Day too

Ina Mae







1 comment: