Friday, February 18, 2011

BYUH Farmer's market

So I got an e-mail earlier this week that notified me about the farmers market happening at BYU-H. There menu included this Wagyu beef hamburger plate. I've never tasted it before and recently I've seen it a lot on menu's online. So, I thought to myself its worth a try right? For $7.98 you got a pretty big burger w/the perks: lettuce, tomato, sauteed onions, cheese, bacon and a side order of  roasted red potatoes. I really liked mine so much I bought 3 plates lol Ok, all 3 weren't for me just 1 the other 2 were for my husband and his friend who were cleaning our back yard. Nice gesture right? ;) keep working guys lol




My husband is so excited this year because our mango tree is flowering which means: MANGO season has arrived=happy family. We cut our tree last year to make room for our sons jumpers for his 1st bday and well we didn't get any mango's that season :( So after being patient were FINALLY going to get some this year!

Anyways I've got to rest up I've got to go work my butt off later today @ Zumba since I ate that HUGE burger...thanks for following :) good eating this weekend! I'll have more to show this weekend ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment