Saturday, February 19, 2011

La Palme D'or

So today to start off my weekend a new place I had to try is a Japanese/French inspired pastry shop located @ Alamoana Shopping Center right next to Shirokiya on the outskirts of the mall.






             Unique, uh yeah! I heard about these jelly drinks that they have and I HAD to TRY IT! 
See the jelly at the bottom, the top part I decided to add soy milk $4.95. You can add soy milk or whole milk and whipped cream. You mix it and....
HEAVEN in a cup....btw this pairs well w/their custard cream puffs. BEST custard puffs EVER, PROMISE KINE lol


Some other things I got:


Keep in mind if you ever decide to go there I got 1 JELLY AU LAIT 1 cream puff, 1 caramel brulee and 1 acai cup and it came out to $15 so be prepared for the price if your willing to experience these fine desserts. I personally didn't care for the acai cup and the brulee needed to be torched at the top I could still taste the liquor that should have been burned right?....oh well too late lol

If I ever go back it would be to go and get another JELLY AU LAIT they were BOMB oh yeah and their CREAM PUFFS :)

It's always an awesome day when I get to try out a new place, so thankful that my hub lets me do it and grabs 
the bill every time  and so thankful for the internet to find these places 

Have a great day yall  and good eating ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment