Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Eating day after day and soooo much!

OMG! Ok so been really busy with my family and visiting my grandmother lately. So, been at grandmas house eating everything my auntie Lynn makes.

From corn beef w/green banana, enchiladas, chicken alfredo, burritos, granola you name it I've eaten it there lol On the weekend went to a graduation at UH for family and a friend.

Went to Kua Aina and holy smokes check out our order ha ha ha ha ha! Also this past Sunday my brother and his wife made a korean meal for my dads bday. It was really nice! I enjoyed:)
There are a lot of things missing because I got there a little late lol OOPS! But I must say my favorite was the 

SMOKED MEAT ;)


In May both my dads celebrate their bdays and so I ate really good  this past Sunday lol And now I feel it in my step....now that I'm like 5 Ibs heavier....NO JOKE! But I must say I enjoyed everything! Tomorrow is my lil sister KC's bday so we'll what happens with that. I'm making chicken nuggets, rice, corn and were having ice cream for dessert. Nothing special but something that I know the kids and my hub will devour. So I'll keep you updated with this coming week. Have a great week everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment