Friday, May 7, 2010

Poly food

So, the other day I had to run errands to town with my mom and kids. I normally take my mom and then she buys me lunch *sometimes* lol This day was one of those and I got to go to my most favorite poly food serving store on Oahu. Its called Kalihi Market
2161 North School Street, Honolulu, HI 96819-2565(808) 847-1673


Anyways this place has BOMB poly food. My favorites include chop suey, octopus in coconut milk, huli chicken, sweet potato, taro and tapioca all in coconut milk. Every chance I get to stop by this eatery in Kalihi I take it. I don't know how much calories are in this meal, but its so good I really don't care lol The store in nice and clean unlike some other stores I've been to. We've got a store called Masa's on our side of the island, but its got NOTHING on Kalihi Market and thats the truth.
Ok, so after all the errands and after such an AWESOME meal I decide to get a slurpee to wash it all down..
:) It was really nice!!
When I got home I didn't clean, I didn't cook, I just got all my kids in the door, locked it, and took my son with me to go have a nap. Good thing my son is good at taking naps when mommy wants too *well sometimes* lol You know how that goes right? So, I'm napping and all of a sudden I hear my cell ring and lo and behold its my hubby. I freak out, damn I don't even have any dinner ready or the house cleaned. So, I go pick him up from work, which is right down the road. As were driving back I slip out of my mouth, sorry I didn't cook or clean the house. Luckily he didn't really care *sigh* I felt kinda bad but what was I gonna do. So, we got home and then I went back to sleep ha ha ha ha ha and my hub was great because he just ended up cooking dinner. Then, he throws in a lil more and washes my:
 
He's a trooper! Thats why I love you babe ;)
That pretty much was my day! Anyways Mother's Day is coming up and I've decided I'm gonna get a special cake from Liliha's for my mom. Its actually for both of us because I actually really want it lol I know I'm terrible, but hey times are hard you gotta kill 2 birds w/one stone sometimes.... Ok maybe not, but I just decided to cuz my mom appreciates everything anyone gives her especially when it comes from me and she loves Liliha Bakery too. My husband has asked me what I wanted for MD and I just told him I wanted him to cook for me. BTW he is like Martha Stewart in a mans body. Yes, I do got it made I must admit lol So, he said he's gonna create a 3 course meal. And you know he's gonna make my red velvet cupcakes. Oh they are so yummy! I can't wait to show you what we end up doing. Hopefully everything goes as planned, and if not we'll just roll with it and maybe we'll be even happier w/something different.
Well its getting late and yes I know I've been blogging at midnights the past couple nights. So, forgive me if my grammar sucks or if I just ramble lol I better catch some zzzzs Its furlough friday tomorrow and I've got to keep my kids busy so they won't drive me crazy. Good night and to all you Mother's have a great Mother's Day! I'm sure you all deserve to be treated like the inner queens you all are! Take care everyone! Mwuah!

*Ina Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment