Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

So this weekend after our "engagement" photo shoot in Haleiwa lol We decided to go eat at
Kua Aina's
 66-160 Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa, HI 96712
(808) 637-6067
I got the burger I didn't get to get the last time I went because they ran out of bacon and avocado. So, I was super excited to order my BLT avocado sandwich....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY!!!
It was HUGE!

1/2 way through it and you can see how loaded it is Hands down the BEST BLT I've ever had in my LIFE!
I'm totally going there tomorrow lol My husband got a Avocado burger which is the most popular burger and TA DAH!

It was a 1/2 Ib burger medium well w/grilled onion,pineapple, pickle, avocado, lettuce and tomato. I thought it was great, but not as good as my sandwich. It was huge too, you had to use 2 hands to eat this thing. They are massive! These sandwiches cost about $7-8 but if you add things like cheese, onions, avocado, pineapple etc. its like 50 cents-$1.50 extra. I know it seems like a lot for just a lil something something to add some UMMP to your burger but it makes a big difference. I also need to mention that they put a hell of a lot of avocado which I like :) Oh and the fries, they're yummy too! 

Perfect match w/the burgers and sandwiches. I would recommend this place to anyone craving a good burger or sandwich and has a big appetite.

Ok, so we ate this for dinner but.......there was another surprise! Can you guess my favorite Bakery w/the best coco puffs on Oahu? If you guessed Liliha Bakery 
515 N Kuakini St, Honolulu, HI (808) 531-1651 
you are right!!!! I got my Mother's Day cake here. The first time I ever had a coco puff cake.


ohhhhhhh!!! Yeah!!!!

Check out how much frosting they put on that thing :)

And look who got the first 4 puffs lol I guess he deserves it too right? Thanks hun! To all the Mother's out there have a great one! If you don't get surprised by anyone I hope you treat yourself to something nice. Something nice to eat perhaps, some "ME" time as long as you remember and celebrate being a mother. Mucho love from this mamacita! I better get to sleep its one of those midnight posting again lol G'night to all! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment