Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Rain rain I like the rain



So, this past weekend its been a lil rainy and I kinda like that sorta thing. I love being able to snuggle in bed under the covers w/my family or by myself. Enjoy good movies and the relaxation of the whole idea. Plus I don't have to worry about watering my garden and I have an excuse to drive my kids to school. Which, btw I normally walk them or bike them to school. I'm trying to make that a life habit for me. Its my way of staying active=healthy, saves me money on gas=more shopping and paying bills and most important it helps to save the world by not polluting the air. Yeah thats how I see it and with all the food I eat, those things are very important.

  So anyways I haven't been going out on lil adventures to eat and all lately just because I've been doing it a bit too much which is fine, if I had all the money in the world to support my habits. But, I don't so I deal and I'm ok with it. So because of the lovely rain weather I look forward to eating my hot cocoa and crackers. I love this stuff! I really do and if you ever watched me eat this you'd be amazed at how many crackers I eat w/just one big cup of cocoa. Its crazy! Sometimes after I eat it I'm like OMG what did I just do? ha ha haha but what can you do if its tastes so good? So anyways yes thats been my lil treat for the past couple days.
  Since, I haven't been eating out too much I've been cooking. Let me tell you I'm no Betty Crocker or Martha Stewart and far from it I must admit but I try my best. Nothing really blog worthy of posting mostly hot pockets, rice and what ever we have in the pantry and the occasional McD's lol But I was able to go to Sam Choy's this past weekend for my cousins wedding reception. It was a lovely intimate wedding and the buffet was so ONO! I've got pics worth seeing.
Tofu salad, toss salad and macaroni salad

Rice, stirfry veggies, mahi, chicken, steak and noodles=BOMB!

This was the chocolate cake very rich and moist

This was a pineapple cheesecake it was nice and light

Oh and the centerpieces were AWESOME! check it out!

  Anyways this weekend I'll be having a photo shoot w/my hub down in Haleiwa town area and so maybe I might check out Kua Aina's or the other restaurants they have there. The first time I went to Kua Aina's I originally wanted the BLT w/avocado but they ran out of bacon and avocado so that went out the window. I then asked the worker whats most popular? Because I was in a rush and I was SUPER hungry I just said what do you suggest? He told me and all I heard was chicken and I said ok what ever you think would be good. I got the sandwich and realized it was some kinda of Teri chicken sandwich. It wasn't bad but I just thought it kinda sucked that we had to pay extra for toppings like tomato or cheese and stuff. I thought it was crazy when your burgers and sandwiches are expensive as is. But when it all came down to it my sandwich was pretty awesome. I didn't get to take a pics because we were far from our car and we were actually in the middle of a shoot....long story! But yah so I might go there if I don't hit Subway.
  Well its late I better catch some sleep so I can get my kids to school on time. Until the next episode of Ina Eats this is Ina Mae signing off for tonight :) Sweet Dreams to you all!

Ina

No comments:

Post a Comment