Sunday, May 9, 2010

Another town run....and so on

So, yesterday I went to town w/my mom once again to make a run to Fed Ex. Stopped by McD's for a quick dollar menu feast. I helped my daughter finish her
it wasn't bad at all but I'm not too picky when its comes to the dollar menu. I didn't stop off at my Kalihi Market again. I figure the day was enough to last me the month lol Anyways we were only in town really quick and then rushed home to be on time to p/u my girls from school. When we got there to p/them up I found out it was someones bday and that they had refreshments. I thought they were so cute! Did they taste great? Not really, the icing was super sweet, the cupcake dry but the rice crispy was nice lol 

All in all it was just nice to look at. I guess who ever made it thought well there just kids they probably don't care :P I shouldn't complain I should just appreciate but I'm just saying lol Since this is my blog I can ramble as I do ha ha ha ha Anyways for dinner I had meat pie from my moms work ate it so fast I wasn't able to take a pics of it. It was really oily but so tasty. Don't you just hate it when your eating something that tastes so good but you know when you finish it your gonna regret it and feel like a fat blob? Well it was one of those lol To add to that me and my family all had Teri burgers too. I'm so lame I didn't take pics but yah that was the menu for that day. It tasted like a May's teri burger had lettuce, tomato and the bun. Nothing fancy but for me when you add ranch and ketchup.....ohhhhhweeeeee! It was great after that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment