Monday, May 10, 2010

Fatness all weekend LONG :?

So, this Mother's Day weekend was crazy fun filled with yummy FATTY foods lol OMG! I can feel it in my arteries SERIOUSLY! But, I still have a little more so until its gone I'm going to eat it ha h ah a. So here is what I had on Sunday and so far today Monday 5/10.  For mother's Day my bff got some octopus for me on Sat. but i was too busy that day I wasn't able to eat it till Sun. morning.

I heated it up in the pot and added some garlic until it boiled for a lil bit. Afterwards I ate it like soup by adding a lil water to it. The coconut milk its in is so rich, and so a lil water won't take away any flavor.


Like you already saw from my last post I ate @ Kua Aina's. Well I loved it so much I had to go again on Mother's Day Sunday lol of course I got the same thing. BLT avocado sandwich. This time it seemed like I got even more avocado...I was in heaven for a nice 5 mins *sigh* and as soon as you know it, it was gone :( But it was so good!
By the way I look hash cus while I waiting in the car for my food I fell asleep...lol Its all G! ;)
My mum and dad were having a BBQ, I knew they were but I wanted a Kua Aina sandwich so bad I didn't care. I didn't get a pics of the bbq but of course I ate it too. There was yummy chicken and kalbi. Don't know how I fit it all in my tummy but I did :)

Afterwards Fabe made some of his yum red velvet cupcakes. Ate that for dessert and heading off to dream world. Oh happy night it was for me :)

Woke up this morning and still had 2 coco puffs, so I had one. Then after eating that sweetness I wanted something salty and a little spicy....so I ate some saimin too! A new flavor introduced by aunt Lynn. So yummy! It has the salty and a tad bit of spice not too much. I'll post the rest of my day if its worth it lol Maybe Kua Aina's again....NAH! I'm broke already! Hope you all had a great Mother's Day! Have a great day!!! :)

Ina

No comments:

Post a Comment