Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Cheese Ball recipe from Kristen Tuifua

Ok so today I went over to a friends house. Every month these mothers get together and exchange recipes, cook, eat and enjoy each others company. If you have children its alright and I thought that was awesome. Of course I don't have any children to bring but if I did its nice to know I could without feeling too bad. Anyways so here are the ladies that attended today:
Maeva, Moana, Kristin, Larissa, Wendy, Alohi and I

There was pizza

Egg white & avocado salad

raspberry macaroons

flour less chcolate cake

chicken carbonara

And my FAVORITE one the simple cheese ball!!! I LOVE cheese and cream cheese you put it together w/what ever and I'll be your BEST FRIEND ha ha ah ah ah

I couldn't get over it so when I went to buy my shopping today at Food Land I got 2 items that I didn't already have and I made it for my appetizer tonight. I forgot about the nuts so I had to use what I had and the only thing that I could think of that looked nice was furikake. And so here is my creation thanks to the inspiration I got today.
So you need 1 package of cream cheese, 1c of cheese, 1tbs of garlic, 4-5 dashes of the liquid smoke(I didn't have any so I just got the one in the picture because it was on sale) and some nuts for the outside(I realized that I didn't have any so used furikake but, the nuts would've been so much better) 


 Thanks Kristen for sharing this :)

So much FUN I can't wait to do this again!!! Thanks for visiting today :)

5 comments:

  1. all this food looks amazing! kuulei is really good at making dough so we've been making margheritta pizzas like every week lol. omg i love cheese balls. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. this looks really good sis! I will have to try it out. I've never made cheese balls in yo mouth... (couldn't resist) before. lol... Everything else looks amazing too! Please post recipes I would love to try all of them or just your favorites!

    So happy to see a new post!! Cant wait for more?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was my first time going to a "mother get-together thing" I know its pretty ridiculous because I've been a mother for 9 years already but hey, its gotta happen some time right lol So expect to see more of this and E the recipe for the cheese balls are 1 pkg cream cheese, 1cup shredded cheese, 1tbs minced garlic, 4-5 dashes of liquid smoke and nuts to coat the outside or if you don't have any you could pretty much use anything. I ate mines yesterday w/cucumbers and crackers lol It was so YUMMY!!! Of course its GONE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good Ina!! I love cheese balls too...not in my face though E, hahahaha. I don't get together too often with the moms around my neighborhood because we're gone all day, but I love getting together with E and April to do something...we exchange recipes and foods together!! Come visit us soon...both of you (puna I'm talking about you too!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I know I'll get to Utah soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete