Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Wilson's bday @ Payao Thai Restaurant & Hokulani

Every time I go near Restaurant Row I have to stop by 2 places and that is Hokulani and Payao...and this is why
Hokulani was the first all cupcake store on the island and has held the reigns since 2005. They recently won cupcake wars on the Food Network and I was proud to say that, that was my bakery!
This is the reason why they are one of my fav...there red velvets are YUMMY!!! They run for about $2.25 a pop and their specialty ones normally are $3.25 like the one I featured below. Sorry about the quality it was taken with my phone.

Waialua fudge in the middle...YUM!

If they had any leftovers from the day before you can get a box for $8...and lucky me cuz I got a box lol
This is not the only cupcake shop I go to there are a few others that I have mentioned in the past and there are some news ones that I still have to try but I believe that there are about 4-5 all cupcake shops on the island. Not to worry I've gone to 3 of them so 2 more to go...stay tuned for those
Payao Thai Restaurant

 I LOVE my thai food but I've been kinda cutting back on my food intake and so I only got 2 plates. I got the shrimp red curry w/peanuts and calamari. They were really good I ate all of it. One plate goes for about $9 but, its yum and its kinda healthy. I give this place 8 out of 10.

2 comments:

  1. Those cupcakes look yummy! I love Thai food too and dont cut back on your intake! If its there eat it sis!! You deserve it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha ha if were only so easy :P miss skinny!

    ReplyDelete