Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Uncle's Fish Market


I've heard so much about this place and on this day I just happened to be in town at the right time and place and I thought to myself I've got to try this place out. So, turned in to the pier and found a spot to park in, went in and started looking at he menu. Their prices are pretty high for me, but I wanted to taste the freshness of the seafood here. I asked for the most popular dish and ordered it. My mom was me and so she orders her favorite which is Calamari



This is the appetizer me madre ordered, calamari and chips $14.95. I liked it, wasn't really expecting what we got but the cocktail sauce HIT da spot!!

I ordered the Parmesan crusted mahi or something I forget and it was $19.95. I ate the whole thing and I wasn't even hungry :/ Would I normally do this? NO! If I spend $20 I at least would like to have some left overs but, the taste was there, portion....not really but I would go there just to try something else. It was FRESH! I know I could count on them for that, and that is a BIG deal 




No comments:

Post a Comment