Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Laie Chop Suey


Its been a while since I've been here. My aunt went through the temple today and I was kid-less lol So I thought it would be a great idea to treat my aunt to lunch. It was NICE! Of course because I'm a Vegetarian the first few dishes were ones that I ordered for me and y cuz Henry who is almost a vegan.

The bok choy was AWESOME w/the oyster sauce
Of course the walnut shrimp could use TLC but good enough to satisfy that craving :) and the vegetable chow fun below was YUMMY too!!

The rest of the items were ordered by others that I didn't partake of but they seemed to enjoy it




I forgot how cheap this place was. The staff is still AWESOME and its ALWAYS great to have a sit down lunch w/family and friends and practically everyone that walks in the restaurant knows you and of course small talk lol I LOVE Laie Chop Suey!!


1 comment:

  1. I miss Chop Suey!!! OMG I miss their dinner plates!! There's only one place here in Utah that has good Chinese and its in SLC and I never get to go... :( I'm so hungry!! lol...

    ReplyDelete