Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Alan Wongs

 Here is the entrance place...it was PACKED!! We came early and still had to wait lol
I thought this was the coolest menu ever! Maybe cuz I don't have an Ipad and would like one 

They didn't spell our names correctly but, Hey its the thought that counts lol It was nice to have all the chefs sign the menu too :)





They had AWESOME non-alcoholic beverages...BEST I've ever seen and the selection was HUGE! It was GREAT!!
We had "poke pines":Crispy Won Ton Wrapped Ahi Poke, Avocado, Wasabi Sauce







Dessert I ordered 
  •  Hawaiian Crown Sweet Gold Pineapple "Shave Ice"
  • Hawaiian Vanilla Panna Cotta, Coconut Tapioca, Haupia Sorbet, Pineapple Salad, "Shaved" Pineapple

Fabe got the 
  • Kula "Strawberries Romanoff"
  • Hawaii Island Dairy Goat Cheese Panna Cotta, Kula Strawberry-Hibiscus Consomme, Goat Cheese Sorbet







I don't eat meat anymore but I must say this smelled great and it literally fell apart after this shot 

Our trio desserts that we had
Normal restaurants give you mints...not Alan they give you chocolate covered toffee

 Please and....

 


Thank you ;)



 I thought this restaurant was AWESOME!!! I would for sure go there again if it weren't so expensive. The ambiance was very romantic, the view was so-so, the food AWESOME!, service was great and I thought they were so personable with all the little details they had. Quite an experience for sure!! Thank you BABE!!!
That was an AWESOME anniversary!!



No comments:

Post a Comment